Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Painting with a TWIST!

Have you heard of Painting with a Twist?  If not you should totally check it out here.



My version of the Whimsey Tree


My friend T and I enjoyed the entire experience!  We even got to bring our own wine! Score! :-)

We were able to go last week and it is so much FUN!  Would love to do a couple of more classes: Paint your Pet, Monogram with Circles and Pumpkins.  I have never really painted a picture (art class in school doesn't count) prior to this.  So don't be surprised if I bust out with a painting every now and again.  I am thinking of painting a pumpkin pic on my own to display through the fall season.  I got lucky that my husband and brother-in-law ended up with a painting box - so I am off to see what I can find in that box! :-)

P.S. - I already have some canvases on hand (I had bought a few last year for some craft ideas I had but I can't share too much - you will see those in my Etsy shop soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment