Friday, September 16, 2011

Talented

Seriously – I have some of the most talented friends.  If you don’t believe me check this out:

1.        Swanky Baby Vintage
My friend H started this company from the ground up.  She is one of the most ambitious people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  She is fabulous and the clothing you see here – she designed.  I am not sure if talented even says enough.  Please check out her website.  You won’t be disappointed.

2.       Emmy Lane Boutique
Seriously cute designs.  My friend A just started her Etsy shop and I couldn’t be prouder of her.  Her creativeness has always been apparent (she is a former teacher after all) but it definitely exploded after the birth of her first child.  She always keeps me laughing and I love talking craft stuff with her.  She also has the cutest blog – so check her out!

3.       White Lace Designs
My friend B is a creative genius.  In fact, she even sat me down and walked me through everything Etsy two years ago.  She became so large it was time for a .com instead of Etsy.  Who can blame her – her baby stuff, wedding stuff and more is to die for.  In fact even her home is like walking into a catalog.  She could be an interior decorator for sure!  Be sure to look through her products and swoon!

Blessed to have these girls in my life!  Just wish I was half as creative as them. 

With the holiday’s right around the corner I thought you might want to check them out.  Enjoy!

1 comment: